Click the danish invitation to see map of Tokkekøb Hegn .
All interested parties are hereby invited to the annual Zealand Championship in 160m fox hunting. The championship will be held as a walking / running hunt in
Tokkekøb Hegn on Saturday 30 October 2021.
The meeting place is the parking lot on the north side of Stumpedyssevej. (At the mouth of Skovridervejs in Stumpedyssevej).
- Attendance is mandatory for instruction at 11.30.
- There will be 5 foxes broadcasting on 1825kHz every five minutes. All foxes are provided with timekeeping machines, and end time is recorded time at last found fox.
- Time registration is done with RFID chips model 4UR. Those who already have such a chip, please bring this. Others are given one at the start.
- The first broadcast starts at 12.00 and the last broadcasts take place in the period from 14.00 to 14.05.
- Starting fee DKK 40. pr. team. MobilePay is preferred, but cash is also OK.
- There will be a small number of maps of the area of vintage 2009 and 2003 available